SARKIS

Friday, December 26, 2008

BANNED...me too....why????

my email have been banned by a ministry which issue guidance and policy related to finance in Malaysia

the reason was ... I was too outspoken

naaaa....the reason is PTD at that ministry just could not answer my question anymore

they keep hiding behind the bush when replying my question...until last week ... i could only received their email but can't send 'one' to them

that ministry should have banned all the rules if their officer resist to ENFORCED them

when things happen like at the Bukit Antarabangsa, then they will ask authority like JKR and IKRAM to look at the matter....when at the first place before project to be proceed the could have done it.... referring to the EXPERT

but the norm things in Malaysia...LET IT HAPPEN, THEN WE RECTIFY...NO NEED TO THE STUDY FIRST

what a mentality those young PTD have now....you guess it ... you judge it ... they GOT PROMOTED EASILY.....hehehehe

No comments: